*YOGA IN THE PARK*
(Start Tuesday 10.6 – weather permitting)
HYE will head out for some fresh air and action packed fun in the sunshine!
After work sessions to suit your schedule.
First park yoga session of the summer season will start tomorrow on Tuesday. These sessions will be held in Holyrood and Inverleith parks where we will have ample room and quiet environment to work in.
Our regular studio hot yoga classes will operate as normal throughout the summer.
Please, keep an eye on our Facebook (or Twitter) for any extra info and if there’s any updates regarding the weather etc. We will be on stand-by, ready to rock even though those forecasts don’t always seem overly positive!
There will be rotation with these locations and dates so everyone can pick the one(s) that suit them.
MONDAY & WEDNESDAY
6.30 – 7.30pm
* Meet @ 6.20pm by the water pool next to Parliament building
TUESDAY & THURSDAY
Inverleith Park / Sundial Garden
6.30 – 7.30pm
* Bring a yoga mat or a towel to work on
* Some water if you like
* Book your place on our online booking system if possible making it easier for us to manage these sessions
* Class fee £5 (cash on arrival)
* Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Feel free to ask for any poses you like etc. Maybe there is a new asana or two you would like to learn? Some poses you already know but want to challenge yourself and go even further? With these sessions everything is possible!
Please give us a shout if there’s any need for daytime yoga sessions out in the fresh air. We’ll be happy to set up some classes. Or if you have a group of your own, we will provide you with experienced teaching.
It’s the yoga style you love out in the fresh air.
While the temperatures may not be on par with our studio classes
the action definitely will be!
*HOT SUMMER SPECIALS*
Monthly Hot Yoga Pass £45
* Unique group yoga sessions with passion and vision!
* 30 consecutive days from 1st lesson.
* Please refer to our schedule and class times.
* Join as many classes as you like.
* If there’s no classes running on some particular day the pass will be automatically extended accordingly.
* No break options.
* Not to be shared.
* Save up to 43% and enjoy town’s pioneering yoga movement.
2 x Private Yoga Class £65
* Save 35%!
* Get your poses checked to get the most out of your yoga practice.
* Alternatively bag yourself a routine and program you can take with you while enjoying holidays and/or practicing at home.
* Arranged to suit your schedule and held either at our home studio, outside or at a location of your choosing.
☯ Shiatsu massage ☯ £30 1hr / £50 2hrs
Maybe you’d like to give an ancient Shiatsu a try with these great savings? It really is a massage therapy that will help you get back on track whatever it is that’s weighing you down.
Migraine, fatigue, sleeping problems, carpal tunnel syndrome, frozen shoulder, metabolism…
After the session you will feel like a completely new person!
◎ These deals can be purchased in person at the site when attending our yoga classes or by emailing us at email@example.com for further details on how to pay online.
◎ If you already have any of our passes currently in use you do not need to worry:
* 10 class pass holder will have their current pass put on hold and continue with that once this deal is finished.
* Monthly pass owners can continue with this offer once they reach the expiry date of their current pass.
◎ Monthly pass to be used by the end of August at the latest.
◎ Offers valid until further notice.
Hot Yoga Edinburgh
ADDING NORDIC TOUCH, STYLE AND SUBSTANCE TO STALE YOGA WORLD!